Does my device need to be NFC-enabled to pair the CGM sensor?
How long does the sensor last? Is it reusable?
Is there a needle in the sensor? Does a needle stay in my skin?
Does it hurt while putting on the sensor?
If you feel pain or discomfort, contact the Ultrahuman team through our in-app chat service. We can help you decide if you need to remove the sensor altogether and re-apply a fresh one.
Can I take the sensor off every night?
Can I wear my sensor while bathing, swimming, or surfing?
Can the sensor hold up against all skin types?
Once the sensor is removed, does it bleed?
Do I get access to the Ultrahuman Premium subscription along with my M1 Live Recurring Subscription?
What does my Ultrahuman M1 Live plan include?
Your Ultrahuman M1 Live plan should include:
- CGM sensors (units as per the plan chosen)
- Three Ultrahuman hypoallergenic protective patches per CGM sensor
- Sanitising wipes
- Access to Ultrahuman digital content. That's 1000+ hours of fitness and recovery masterclasses
- Access to Cyborg Army, an Ultrahuman community of 5000+ active members
- Access to live and certified Performance Coaches who can guide you along your metabolic fitness journey to help you make the best use of the platform. (Please note that no prescriptive meal/workout plans will be provided)
Sensor shipment schedule for one year plan
How can I make changes to my recurring subscription plan?
What’s your refund policy?
1. You faced an allergic reaction to the sensor.
2. You received more than two faulty sensors consecutively and want to opt for a refund instead of a sensor replacement.
All refunds will be processed within 48 working hours. For more questions, you can reach out to our support or write to firstname.lastname@example.org.
I think my sensor may be faulty. What should I do?
Once our support team confirms that the sensor is faulty, please do not throw away the faulty sensor. We’ll issue a replacement immediately and arrange a return pick-up for your faulty sensor.
If I subscribe, when will I get my next order?
Ultrahuman's products and services are intended to provide general information for users to improve their metabolic fitness and general wellness. The products and services are not intended for disease management, treatment, or prevention, and should not be relied upon for any diagnostic or treatment decision. We do not intend to substitute professional medical opinion on the treatment, diagnosis, prevention or alleviation of diabetes or any other disease or disability. Always consult with a doctor or qualified healthcare professional about any health condition and/or concerns, that you may have. Please do not disregard/delay seeking professional medical advice or treatment because of information read on or accessed through our products and services.
Please work with your healthcare professional during the use of the third-party continuous glucose monitoring device (CGM) if you have sensitive skin or a skin condition or have suffered a skin injury due to the use of the CGM. In case of any skin rashes, irritation, allergies or injuries as a result of use of the CGM and/or adhesive patch, please inform us and/or your healthcare professional without delay.